- Have You Thought About Selling Your Clutter on the Let Go App?
Let Go ‘s tag line says “Buy and Sell Secondhand-Sell things you don’t use and find great deals”. I think the tag line says it all and there is room for us to sell our clutter on this site.
Launched in 2015 this company is based in New York, City with a focus on the US marketplace. it is easy to list your items and you can install the app on your phone, take pictures and start selling with a great title, clear pictures and description.
How Much Does it Cost To Sell on Let Go?
Let Go does not charge a commission. All the money exchanged between buyer and seller goes to only the seller. However, there are some optional in app fees. For example if you desire to bump your item up in the search than there is a small fee. This seems to be a common practice now with many sites.
What Can’t You Sell?
- Alcoholic products
- Illegal drugs
- Prescription drugs
- Adult toys
- Live animals
- Skin and bones from endangered or protected species
- Catering services
- Party trays of perishable food
- Homemade jams and jellies
- Cleaning services
- Tutoring sessions
- Financial services
- All firearms, accessories and ammunition
- Airsoft, BB and other novelty guns that don’t have an orange safety tip
- Mace, pepper spray, or tasers
Is Let Go Safe?
Like other sites that connect with strangers there are possible risks. I thought it would be helpful for you to read the Trust and Safety Section on Let Go.
Please share your experiences on Let Go